U.S. Tax Compliance recognizes that careful tax planning and preparation produces the best results for our clients. A step-by-step approach is taken to minimize tax liability and maximize tax opportunities through tax laws and regulations.
Our focus does not end with comprehensive tax return preparation, but encompasses our clients’ entire tax needs by offering:
· Personal income tax return preparation (federal, state, and local)
· Tax planning and tax projection analysis
· Tax Controversy and Resolution – Representation before federal and state tax authorities
· Retirement savings and educational fund opportunities
· Private Client and Family Office Services
· Estate & Trust Tax Planning & Preparation
· Business & Investment Tax Implication
Non-Residents of the United States
Are you a non-resident of the United States, but may have a U.S. tax filing obligation? Contact us to discuss any compliance requirements you may have in the United States. We will make sure you meet all the U.S. Federal and state rules and regulations.
If your business and personal activities span state lines, you can count on us to meet your tax filing requirements in the most tax efficient manner.